!! UPDATED V2.4 !!
[ How-To ] – Install Adrian Sports In Kodi.
This add-on is for live sports, including 24/7 sports channels and including acestreams sports links which requires the plexus add-on to be installed and setup before using it.
Check out and follow me on Twitter
What’s Available In Adrian Sports:
- LIVE BPL
- 24/7 SPORTS LIST
- BACKUP AREA
- ACESTREAMS SPORTS ( PLEXUS REQUIRED )
Now How-To Install Adrian Sports:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select Top Box currently labeled < None >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://adriansports.net16.net/repo/ and select Done
Highlight the bottom box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type .AdrianSports & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen Select the little house bottom of your screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- i’m sure your getting the idea on how this works so continue below
- Select .AdrianSports
- Select repository.adriansports-x.x.x.zip ( x.x.x. )
Now you must Wait for Add-on Enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons (on Helix)
- Select adrian Sports Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Adrian Sports
- Select Install and
Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Adrian Sports is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Adrian Sports from your home screen.