Here we have a simple tutorial on how to install BBC iPlayer WWW from kodi repository, this addon give you the ability to stream all bbc live tv channels and more there is a list of content in the pics below that show what categories there are including watch live tv channels in 720 HD.
Check out and follow me on Twitter
To jump straght into the guide Click Here
- Addon List Of Popular Tutorials:
- Stream All The Sources ( S.A.L.T.S ) <— Click for tutorial
- 1Channel/Primewire <— Click for tutorial
- iStream <— Click for tutorial
- Imperial Streams <— Click for tutorial
- Scene Peeper <— Click for tutorial
- EXODUS <— Click for tutorial
- DC Sports <— Click for tutorial
- Evolve <— Click for tutorial
- Celtic FC <— Click for tutorial
- Phoenix <— Click for tutorial
- Navi-X <— Click for tutorial
- RaspStreams <— Click for tutorial
Don’t forget guys if these guides helped you get started hit the social share buttons at the bottom of the post and share it with your friends
First off we need to start up kodi to get started with this install, once started please follow the instructions below to successfully install this add-on.
Now How-To Install BBC iPlayer WWW:
- Start Kodi
- VIDEOS > Add-ons
- Get More
- Scroll down the list and find iPlayer WWW
- Select it.
- Select Install
- Wait for the iPlayer Add-on Enabled Notification
- Now exit back to your home screen.
- Select VIDEOS > Add-ons
- Select iPlayer WWW and you will see a popup
- Select OK
- To watch Live tv Select Watch Live
- All live channels will be listed click and watch, Enjoy