How to install BENNU
Hi guys here we have the new release add-on with Crusader88 from phoenix this new add-on is called BENNU and has had many new upgrades and also works very very well from my testing, as we have found out over the past few months with add-ons going and new ones turning up i have looked and tested this add-on and it is great add-on.
What will i find in the new BENNU add-on
- NEW RELEASES
- MOVIE SITES
- TV SHOWS
- BENNU KIDS
- BENNU LIVE
- Project D
As you can see there is a legend in the add-on and updating their content Crusader88.
First thing FIRST, we need to download the zip for the repo
- Colossus ZIP file ( repo zip ) <— Click Download
- Start Kodi
- Once kodi has started Highlight Add-ons and select it.
- Next Select the Dropbox Like icon as pictured below.
- Now select the Install from zip.
- Now navigate to where you stored the downloaded .zip file and select it ( USUALLY IN YOUR DOWNLOADS FOLDER )
- Once you select it and it installs you will get a notification to let you know it is installed and enabled.
- Now once installed and enabled from the list select Install from repository as pictured below.
- Now select Colossus repository.
- Now select Video Add-ons
- Now Select BENNU
- NOW Select INSTALL
- Once installed you will see a notification telling you it’s Installed.
BENNU is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu Add-ons.
- If this guide helped you out guys please don’t forget to hit the share buttons above and below the tutorials.