THIS ADD-ON IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE 🙁
How to install Covenant
Hi guys here we have a add-on in the colossus repository called covenant and it is the very similar add-on to exodus.
What will i find in the new Covenant add-on
- TV SHOWS
- My Movies
- My TV SHOWS
- NEW MOVIES
- New Episodes
As you can see there is a look to the exodus add-on when navigating through the ad-on i am not saying it is and not saying it ain’t a fork, at the end of the day guys it’s a addon that brings you content and works well with loads of GVIDEO HD content.
First thing FIRST, we need to download the zip for the repo
- Colossus ZIP file ( repo zip ) <— Click Download
- Start Kodi
- Once kodi has started Highlight Add-ons and select it.
- Next Select the Dropbox Like icon as pictured below.
- Now select the Install from zip.
- Now navigate to where you stored the downloaded .zip file and select it ( USUALLY IN YOUR DOWNLOADS FOLDER )
- Once you select it and it installs you will get a notification to let you know it is installed and enabled.
- Now once installed and enabled from the list select Install from repository as pictured below.
- Now select Colossus repository.
- Now select Video Add-ons
- Now Select Covenant
- NOW Select INSTALL
- Once installed you will see a notification telling you it’s Installed.
Covenant is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu Add-ons.
- If this guide helped you out guys please don’t forget to hit the share buttons above and below the tutorials.