Here we have a simple tutorial on how to install The GodFather Skin from the well known ClassicNancy that has done some amazing builds for all to enjoy free.
This build is based on the Aeon Nox skin, with no add-ons installed or pre-configured to work with the shortcuts from within the skin, This build has a static wallpaper as you can see from all screenshots below.
Check out and follow me on Twitter
Check out and follow ClassicNancy on Twitter
Don’t forget guys if these guides helped you get started hit the social share buttons at the bottom of the post and share it with your friends
First off we need to start up kodi to get started with this install, once started please follow the instructions below to successfully install this add-on.
Now How-To Install GodFather Skin:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select Top Box currently labeled < None >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
Highlight the bottom box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type .Fusion & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen Select the little house bottom of your screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- i’m sure your getting the idea on how this works so continue below
- Select .Fusion
- Select xbmc-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.classicskins-x.x.xx.zip
Now you must Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons (on Helix)
- Select Classic Skins For Kodi
- Select Look and Feel
- Select Skins
- Select GodFather Skin and Select Install then wait for the GodFather Skin Enabled Notification
- If this guide helped you out guys please don’t forget to hit the share buttons above and below the tutorials.
Below are screenshots of the build once installed