[How-To] – Install wookie wizard
Here is a great wizard for all you guys that want to install wookie build, different community builds, world addons, tools including speed tests, full system reset so you can start all over again and use the wookie to install another build or addons, wookie tools.
If you like my guides please share them on all social links available from top and bottom of each post.
Also you can follow me on Twitter
Also you can follow
Wookie Wizardry on Twitter
Also checkout my other guides.
To get the most from this site please support us and DISABLE AdBlockers the ads on this site are here to help and actually show you related content on this site as pictured below.
As you can see from the picture above these ads are here to help not intrude like many other sites these ads help with related posts to the category you are currently viewing.
- Addon List Of Popular Tutorials:
- EXODUS Krypton <— Click for tutorial
- EXODUS <— Click for tutorial
- Yes! Movies <— Click for tutorial
- 1Channel/Primewire <— Click for tutorial
- iStream <— Click for tutorial
- S.A.L.T.S <— Click for tutorial
- Scene Peeper <— Click for tutorial
- DC Sports <— Click for tutorial
- Evolve <— Click for tutorial
- Celtic FC <— Click for tutorial
- Phoenix <— Click for tutorial
- Navi-X <— Click for tutorial
- RaspStreams <— Click for tutorial
as you can see i have added a few links in case you have ad blocker enabled.
How to install wookie
When installing wookie and using it to install anything best practice is to start from scratch, this means nothing installed a fresh start will make everything go smoothly without errors.
This guide is for kodi 17.0 and above.
We first need to enable addons from third party sources in security settings.
- Start kodi
- Select the little gear icon as highlighted above.
- Select System Settings as highlighted above.
- Now Highlight add-ons on the left menu and Select Unknown Sources on the right menu as pictured above.
- When prompted select yes to allow unknown sources in kodi.
Now that we have got this little option out of the way, press the back button to return to the main screen menu and lets continue with the guide to install wookie wizard on our system.
- As pictured below select the gear icon as we did earier.
- Now select file manager as highlighted in the below picture.
- Now Select Add Source as pictured below.
- Select as pictured below
- Add the source url EXACTLY:
http://wookiespmc.com/wizNow select OK
- In the bottom box enter the name for the source in this case i named it Wookie as pictured below.
- Now select OK as pictured above and press back to go back to the main screen menu.
- Now from the left menu select Add-ons.
- Now select at the top right the little dropbox like icon as pictured below.
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Now select Wookie as we named it when we added the source url.
- Now as pictured below select Succum to the wookie.zip
- Now you should see the wookie addon installed AWESOME! now press back and you will see wookie addon in the list.
- Now you are at the point to start wookie select the image to start the program WOOKIE WIZARD IS INSTALLED NOW WE ARE STARTING THE WIZARD.
- As you can see from thepicture below wookie wizard is now installed and running on our system, the below pictures show you a little of the options available in the wookie wizard, select install Wookie to install wookie build.
- As pictured below World Addons is selected and just above it the list of addons show select one and select the install button to install the selected addon.
- As you can see from the picture below we have selected the Community builds and the list above, highlight the build you want to install then select the install button AFTER selecting the build you are looking for.
- And last but not least we have selected the tools button this is a great option to have as in this section we can clear cache, reset kodi back to default setup, test our internet speed, and delete packages.