Hi guys here we have a tutorial on how to install Oblivion Streams add-on, this add-on has a wide selection of content for live iptv some may take a click or two to get started but i have tested a few links and they appear to be in 720 HD we will see what comes of this add-on in the future.
Check out and follow me on Twitter
Don’t forget guys if these guides helped you get started hit the social share buttons at the bottom of the post and share it with your friends
First off we need to start up kodi to get started with this install, once started please follow the instructions below to successfully install this great little add-on.
Now How-To Install Oblivion Streams:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select Top Box currently labeled < None >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz and select Done
Highlight the bottom box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type .gentec & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen Select the little house bottom of your screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- i’m sure your getting the idea on how this works so continue below
- Select .gentec
- Select Videos add-ons
- Select Oblivion.Streams.zip
Now you must Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons (on Helix)
Oblivion Streams is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Oblivion Streams from your home screen.